CEIPAL Workforce At A Glance
CEIPAL’s Workforce solution is an open-source platform (similar to OrangeHRM) built for managing employee information, tracking time and attendance, and tracking workflow.
One unique aspect of this solution is that users can assign job tasks to employees straight from the platform, as well as charge billable hours to clients with the invoicing feature. CEIPAL Workforce also helps with adhering to legal compliance, especially with ensuring employees are authorized to work in the U.S.
CEIPAL offers a monthly subscription pricing structure, which are mentioned below:
- Standard ($70 a month): This plan allows for 25 employees to have access to Workforce. Other features includes 100 employees profiles, 10 administrators access, 10 reminders and a storage of 2GB.
- Premium ($150 a month): The Premium provides accounts for up to 50 employees. Other features includes 250 employees profiles, four administrators access, five reminders and a storage of 5GB.
- Enterprise ($250 a month): The Enterprise plan covers 100 employee accounts, 500 employee profiles and administrative privileges for 20 users. Users get an unlimited number of reminders and 10GB of storage.
Here are several of the common features of CEIPAL Workforce:
- Employee database
- Employee self-service, where employees can update their personal information, fill out time sheets electronically, read information about the going-ons of the company and manage their vacation time
- Time & attendance management
- Time sheets managed in daily, weekly or monthly increments
- Customized time sheet workflows
- Send invoices from time sheets or expense reports
- Leave management
- Tracks available and used leave time by employee
- Leave management system where employees can submit time-off requests
- Approval of leave straight from the platform
- Immigration and work authorization
- Ability to manage immigration and work authorization documents (I-9, labor condition application for H-1B visa)
- Customized status workflows
- Automated reminders before visas/other authorization expires
- Manages all expense tracking (transportation, hotel and other expenses) related to the business
- Integrates data from accounting software for expense reports
- Submits expense reports/bills via web portal or mobile device
- Exports reports in multiple formats
- Workforce analytics
- Ability to create dashboards, reports and charts to monitor employee performance, revenue metrics and forecasts, and compliance metrics
- Ability to access reports from any mobile device, including exporting them into multiple formats directly from mobile app
- Document management
- Collaboration by multiple users on the same documents
- Sharing of files and folders directly from platform
- Ability to set and restrict access of files to specific users
- Upload file sizes of up to 200MB
- Mobile functionality
- Downloadable mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- Mobile accessibility for many features from a web browser
- Multi-layered security
- Attendance Management?
- Benefits Administration?
- Employee Self-Service?
- Learning Management System?
- Mobile Access?
- Payroll Management?
- Performance Appraisal?
- Recruiting Management?
CEIPAL is available for all company sizes and industries.
We’ve listed some of its customers below:
- Maganti IT Resources
- NIC Infotek
- Origin 2 Future
- Vortal Soft
Free Report: 5 Essential Steps for Choosing the Right HR SoftwareChoosing an HR Software solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
CEIPAL offers a three-step deployment process:
1st step – A solution layout is designed with the customer’s needs in mind. CEIPAL also builds a layout with its components.
2nd step – Role mapping is done for each component for workflow personalization and security purposes.
3rd step – Training to end users is available onsite or through pre-recorded webinars.
Customer Service & Support
Support is available via email and phone.
Response time for emails can range from 24 to 48 hours from the request submission time. However, if it’s an emergency, response time will be within four hours.
CEIPAL Workforce doesn’t offer payroll, benefits (aside from time-off management) and performance management functionalities.
For companies that are looking for these functions, we recommend they check out TreenoHR.
CEIPAL (Cloud Enterprise Information Portal) was founded in 2011 to help small and medium-sized businesses with an affordable and streamlined HCM solution. Its mission is to provide a cloud-based solution that includes all of the features for one price – meaning no hidden or additional fees.
In addition to Workforce, CEIPAL also provides its TalentHire recruiting solution, Paydata Extract (a solution that allows users to analyze payroll information extracted from other sources) and FileCabinet (a cloud-based document management solution).
CEIPAL is marketed by CEIPAL LLC, an enterprise solutions company. CEIPAL LLC also offers enterprise resource systems and solutions targeted to government and commercial enterprises. It has received certifications from various groups, such as Oracle Gold Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner, and a membership in the American Staffing Association.Download Vendor Comparison Guide