SCI & Associates
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Maxwell Health At A Glance
Benefits and wellness are important for a company and its employees – especially providing generous benefits while keeping expenses low.
But the enrollment process can be a headache for HR or a benefits administrator. That’s where Maxwell Health comes in.
Maxwell Health is a cloud-based platform (considered the first Health-as-a-Service platform) that allows HR and employees to manage their health, retirement and other benefit plans from a single place (rather than logging in to different platforms for different plans). It also includes an HRIS to manage payroll and employee information.
Other than managing HR functions from a single place, benefits of Maxwell Health include:
- Eliminates paper-based processes – In addition to eliminating filling out open enrollment forms on paper (for example), HR can store other documents, such as the company policy handbook and critical HR forms online.
- Accessible anytime and anywhere – As Maxwell Health is a web-based platform, users can access the platform from any computer or mobile device at any time. Employees can also manage their benefits at their convenience.
- Easily adhere to health and other compliance guidelines – Maxwell Health automatically notifies users of any relevant compliance updates.
- Saves money – Using the Maxwell Health platform is free for SCI & Associates’ clients.
Here are the core features of Maxwell Health:
- Users can access an intuitive dashboard.
- All critical information on each benefit plan (health, vision, dental, retirement), such as explanations of benefits and insurance plan details, are right at employee’s fingertips.
- Employees receive personalized assistance regarding their insurance plans (e.g., issues with prescription coverage or general insurance claims) via the Health Advocate Concierge Service.
- Maxwell Health partners with Jawbone and Fitbit to help employees manage their wellness program.
- There is a Reward function that encourages employees to stay healthy – rewards include gift cards to various retailers, such as Amazon, Starbucks and more.
- The Doctor On Demand app allows an employee to “visit” a doctor via a mobile device (rather than physically go to the doctor’s office) for a $40 copay.
- HR can contact employees regarding benefits/open enrollment via email within the platform.
- Attendance Management?
- Benefits Administration?
- Employee Self-Service?
- Learning Management System?
- Mobile Access?
- Payroll Management?
- Performance Appraisal?
- Recruiting Management?
Maxwell Health is intended for all companies in many industries, from small businesses to large organizations. Below are some affiliate partners whose products are available via Maxwell Health:
- Dr. On Demand
- Health Advocate
Free Report: 5 Essential Steps for Choosing the Right HR SoftwareChoosing an HR Software solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
Maxwell Health is a cloud-based platform, so the implementation process is shorter than traditional on-premise HR systems.
Customer Service & Support
Customers can contact their broker at SCI & Associates via phone or email. Employees can also access the Help section straight from their Maxwell Health account.
As it focuses mainly on benefits, Maxwell Health doesn’t offer recruiting, performance and training functions.
SCI & Associates is an insurance broker that specializes in benefits, healthcare reform and compliance consulting. Its mission is to help companies keep their employees engaged and help them grow.
SCI & Associates began offering Maxwell Health to its clients in June 2015. It has also partnered with other providers, such as payroll vendors, and had a previous partnership with Zenefits.Download Vendor Comparison Guide