Sigma Data Systems
I'mOnIt! At A Glance
I’mOnIt! is a CMMS solution designed for smaller companies that want an automated, rather than a paper-based, system to track equipment maintenance. Companies may purchase up to 10 user licenses for this system.
In addition to reduced manual data entries and improved productivity, I’mOnIt! also provides benefits such as:
- Reduced maintenance expenses
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Increased revenue
I’mOnIt! utilizes standard maintenance features, such as work order creation and management, inventory/parts management, scheduling, and preventative maintenance. It also includes these features:
- Ability to attach documents and images to work orders
- Ability to classify specific job types, such as quick jobs, one-time jobs, upcoming jobs, one-time definition of a job to all similar assets
- Work request web portal – users can submit and receive work orders anywhere they have access to Internet (PC, smartphones, tablets). For $59 a year, I’mOnIt! can design the web portal to be specific to a company’s customizations.
- Data exporting and reporting – Users can export data to Excel and create reports within the software. Reports can then be sent to a PDF or Excel file.
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
I’mOnIt! serves a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, manufacturing, government, and food and beverages. We’ve listed some of its customers below:
- Afton Scientific
- Center for Orthopedic Medicine, LLC.
- T.A. Caid Industries
- MOR Manufacturing
- Fermag Technologies
- United Graphics
- Tulalip Tribes
- Temple Bottling
- International Coffee & Tea
- Ameristar Meats, Inc
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
I’mOnIt! is an on-premise solution that is purchased as a license. We’ve listed the prices below:
- Single-user license – $499
- Three-user license – $1,197
- Four-user license – $1,597
- Five-user license – $1,883
- 10-user license – $3,269
Each license include a free 30-day email support. To purchase, companies fill on a purchase request form on I’mOnIt’s website to get an invoice. The software is downloaded on the user(s)’ computers.
Customer Service & Support
Users can contact support via phone or email during regular business hours (9AM to 4PM Monday to Friday). They can also access documents on specific queries, such as a quick-start guide or how to move data onto a server.
I’mOnIt! offers an annual support package ($129) for email support, two phone support calls, and free product upgrades all for one year.
I’mOnIt! does not offer deployment in the cloud. It also has basic features that appeal to smaller companies, so companies that require advanced features may need to look elsewhere.
Sigma Data Systems helps companies with their technical and marketing needs – such as designing and programming merchandise systems for retailers, IT support for hospitals, and designing marketing items for real estate firms. For manufacturing, it has helped implement software, such as I’mOnIt!.Download Vendor Comparison Guide