Bonita Springs, FL
eMaint At A Glance
eMaint CMMS is a comprehensive tool designed for businesses of all sizes. It is a flexible, configurable platform that runs on the cloud and supports usage from multiple locations. By integrating both inventory and asset management, eMaint is also one of the most fully-functional CMMS tools on the market. Smooth integration with existing ERP systems and a state-of-the-art implementation and training program will ensure rapid deployment.
eMaint delivers a rich, yet easy-to-use, feature set that enhances maintenance effectiveness, improves efficiencies and provides heightened executive insight into business performance.
Three different CMMS subscription levels are offered to match users’ desired approach to implementation and ongoing system needs. They help customers select the right approach to ensure their success.
- Team: This package include access to eMaint’s standard CMMS features, unlimited helpdesk support, software updates and upgrades, and 24/7 online training.
- Professional: This packages includes everything in Team plus an advanced feature set, dedicated account management, interactive image mapping, automated workflows, work request options, and a sandbox staging account, and more.
- Enterprise: This package includes everything in Professional plus unlimited work request user logins, access to web API, multi-site toolkit, single sign-on, and more.
- Work Order Management – Drive asset performance and improve return on investment by quickly and easily submitting work requests and generating work orders on any browser-based device.
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) – Manually or automatically generate calendar and/or meter-based PM tasks for each asset, and view current or future PM activities on a maintenance calendar.
- Inventory Management and Purchasing – Manage inventory through FIFO, LIFO or moving average inventory accounting methods, generate robust reports for inventory tracking and accounting, and gain visibility to a catalog of spare parts on your desktop or mobile device.
- Reports and Dashboards – Generate and customize robust reports, allowing you to spot trends on key performance measurements, access up-to-the-minute data, track worker productivity and material usage, and monitor equipment performance and work order completion rates.
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM) – Proactively prevent breakdowns, avoid shutdowns and optimize maintenance resources by defining predictive monitoring classes, importing and entering meter readings, and setting boundaries for assets.
- MX Mobile – Customize forms, purchase parts, manage inventory, capture and attach photos to work orders, approve/reject requests, and access real-time CMMS data from any browser-based device
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
eMaint works with all sizes of companies, ranging from Fortune 500 organizations to small startups. They serve over 4,000 different companies across 55 countries, and support over 50,000 users in total.
- Polyone Corporation
- Associated Grocers
- Pure Fishing
- Crown Cork and Seal
- XTO Energy
- Burris Logistics
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
The eMaint Professional Services team is well versed in helping you achieve successful CMMS implementations, and can also assist you in tackling your maintenance challenges. Some eMaint implementation, consulting and technical service offerings include:
- Implementation Service: 10 Keys to Success Approach – During this intensive service, an eMaint Senior Consultant will guide your implementation team through eMaint’s proven 10 Key Steps to a successful CMMS implementation.
- CMMS Implementation Assessment – A CMMS Implementation Assessment is a comprehensive and systematic analysis to identify the current state of the organization with respect to an initial eMaint CMMS implementation.
- Project Management Support – In addition to a weekly status call and project plan updates, eMaint will provide executive management sponsorship that is responsible for ensuring appropriate commitment of resources to the project and for issue resolution.
- MRO – Inventory & Stores Consulting – This service evaluates your current MRO strategy with an emphasis on identifying opportunities for you to begin taking control of your maintenance MRO spend.
- Workflow Processes Development and SOPs – This service will help you understand how to use Process Control Documentation to help in Defect Elimination of bad actors by ensuring your CMMS is supporting asset management and reliability best practices.
- Data Cleansing / Standardization – eMaint provides data assimilation and support services to help the client assemble their appropriate data components that align with international best practices and standards.
- Integration Services – eMaint has 30 years experience integrating our software with external applications. Data from PLC, SCADA, and Building Automation systems can be easily imported into eMaint.
Customer Service & Support
The following service and training options are available to all service levels:
- eMaint University (eU) – Access a 24/7 online learning portal offering interactive tools, training and self-paced learning programs.
- Boot Camp Training – Attend live sessions held at eMaint’s Training & Experience Center (TEC) in Southwest Florida, designed for new users to jump start their usage, and experienced users to expand their knowledge of the more advanced features.
- Custom Training – You tell eMaint your organization’s maintenance goals, and they’ll put together a customized training agenda to help you succeed in meeting those goals.
- Professional Services – Collaborate with a highly-experienced team of consultants on-site or remotely to achieve CMMS implementation success and improve upon your maintenance, reliability & engineering processes.
- User & Training Conferences – Network with other users, participate in training workshops, hear from product experts, and view customer case study presentations at eMaint’s Xcelerate conferences.
- Monthly Webinars – Attend free, monthly online webinars led by eMaint product experts and industry thought leaders.
Due to its flexibility and the breadth of features, implementing a robust CMMS such as eMaint can be daunting for those who have never used a CMMS or those who don’t have a clear vision of how a CMMS can be utilized to help solve their business challenges.
Customers have noted that while the learning seminars are extensive and, in the end, helpful, they ultimately spent too much time learning the ins and outs of the system, and not enough time, comparatively, implementing it.
This issue has been reiterated by users who have found the program to be too confusing to use overall.
As a leading provider of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, eMaint, a Fluke company, improves the way over 50,000 users worldwide manage, monitor and control assets for a connected world.
eMaint’s diverse and global clientbase consists of small, midsized and enterprise organizations in industries such as manufacturing, facilities, services, fleet, energy, government and education. The company has been recognized by Top Ten Reviews as the #1 Maintenance Management Software, the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list.
eMaint joined forces with Fluke in 2016 to offer a ground-breaking reliability platform and increase uptime with a seamless integration of maintenance devices, data and systems.Download Vendor Comparison Guide