FTMaintenance At A Glance
FasTrak’s CMMS software FTMaintenance incorporates the goal of “automating everything”, such as automating work order creation, report generation, and equipment downtime calculation. Predictive and preventative maintenance work orders are automatically generated based on up-to-the-minute data of equipment and assets. Maintenance task automation leads reduces data entry errors, improves productivity, and reduces unplanned equipment downtime. Other benefits of FTMaintenance is that it is scalable and users can customize specific workflows based on the needs of their businesses.
FTMaintenance includes several maintenance features, which are detailed in the Features section below. However, it offers optional modules such as:
- Equipment Alarming and Monitoring – This PLC alarm monitoring software tracks the condition of the equipment and alerts the users for any maintenance issues.
- Service Request – Users can submit maintenance service request via the Web browser. The request form can also be customized and notifications are automatically sent when requests are fulfilled.
- Mobile Capability – Users can create and edit work orders, get purchasing information, and update inventory all from a mobile device.
- Barcode – This module allows users to scan inventory and purchasing information via a barcode scanner.
- Multi-Site – Users can access maintenance information on multiple FTMaintenance databases – one benefit of this is to reduce the dependence on IT for information.
- Audit Trail – Users can ensure that the maintenance procedures are safely done, as well as verify edits to work orders.
In the latest version of FTMaintenance (Version 10.5.1, released December 2016), there are several upgrades such as:
- Improved performance of the Asset Tree
- Addition of a self-refreshing dashboard containing critical maintenance alerts, notifications, and key performance indicators
- Enhanced mobile capability, including the ability to look up equipment service histories and create demand maintenance work orders from internet-enabled mobile devices
FTMaintenance has several main features, such as preventative and predictive maintenance, work order management, inventory management, and asset management. Other features include:
- Tracking work order by employee
- Tracking history of maintenance activities
- Tracking maintenance costs by equipment or department
- Customization of fields and records based on your company’s specific needs or naming conventions
- Digital library where users can access information on procedures, MSDS sheets, or manuals
- Ability to assign a single preventative maintenance plan per asset
- Ability to generate reports and graphs at any time with over 200 pre-formatted templates
- Reports can also be customized using Crystal Report utilities
- Reports can also be customized by FasTrak SoftWorks
- Multi-language and multi-currency support
- Mobile capability support for internet-connected devices including laptops, tablets, and smart phones
- Self-refreshing maintenance dashboard
- Data importation tools
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
FasTrak SoftWorks has served over 20,000 customers in many industries, specifically manufacturing, healthcare, oil and gas, government, and food processing. We’ve indicated several of its customers below:
- Acrowood Corporation
- Ampco Pumps
- Crown Poly Inc.
- Decore-Ative Specialties
- Ferrum College
- Florida Linen Services
- Neri’s Bakery Products, Inc.
- Power Products, LLC
- Salem Tube
- Snak King
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
The software can be deployed on-premise, through a SaaS subscription, or a cloud-based purchase. FasTrak’s implementation process can be customized based on the company’s needs, but their general process is detailed below:
- Assistance with setting up and installing FTMaintenance
- Data importation using toolkit or FasTrak import services
- Web-based basic user training
- Ongoing, unlimited technical support
- Regular software updates and enhancements
FasTrak offers training at either the company’s site or at its office. The training program can be customized for each company.
FTMaintenance can also be integrated with other software systems.
Customer Service & Support
Users can contact customer support via phone or email. FTMaintenance also includes an integrated, searchable help index for access to a digital version of the full user manual.
The on-premise solution is not supported on Mac systems.
FasTrak has been providing industrial automation software to companies around the world for over 30 years. In addition to maintenance management software, FasTrak sells PLC (programmable logic controller) software, file management systems, and data acquisition and monitoring solutions. It was the first company to provide PLC software for Windows environments, as well as data acquisitions and monitoring software. FasTrak aims to make maintenance easy by developing software to improve accuracy, be affordable, and reflects its “Automate Everything” philosophy.Download Vendor Comparison Guide