EPAC Soft. Tech. Inc.
East Greenwich, RI
ePAC At A Glance
ePAC is a Computerized Maintenance Management Software/Enterprise Asset Management (CMMS/EAM) solution designed to help businesses improve productivity and reduce costs in an easy and more efficient way.
ePAC is available both on-premise and in the cloud. On-premise users can opt to have the solution installed on a client server or in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or SQL Express database platform.
ePAC is scalable for all business sizes, from a single facility to an organization with multiple locations. It also integrates with a client’s existing financial or enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
We’ve indicated ePAC’s features in the checkboxes below. However, we also want to mention some of its other features, such as:
- Ability to add documents, URLs and images to work orders
- Automatic email notifications and follow-ups regarding work orders
- Automatic parts requisition from work orders
- Ability to group, move and rename assets
- Real-time financial data in work orders
- Ability to view preventive maintenance calendar in days, weeks or months
- Ability to set blackout dates in preventive maintenance calendar
- Automatically generated work orders based on preventive maintenance schedule
- Requisitions/purchasing features (including dollar-amount approval, documents linked to requisition order, ability to consolidate the number of requisitions and cross referencing with work orders)
- Over 150 standard report templates
- Ad-hoc or user-defined reports
- Maintenance Performance Index that help companies prioritize the maintenance metrics that align with their goals
- Ability for client’s customers to make service requests through the web or a network server
- Unlimited supplier/manufacturer parts numbers in inventory management
- Ability to manage storeroom, inventory, work orders and assets with mobile devices (mobile connectivity is optional)
- Ability to configure field labels and personalize forms based on user groups
- Security permissions based on site, group or user level (admin can grant access permissions for adding, deleting, updating or only viewing data)
- Barcode data collection
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
ePAC is targeted to maintenance operations in manufacturing, facilities, government, health care, energy and distribution.
We’ve listed 10 of its customers below:
- Chicago White Sox
- American Airlines Center - Dallas
- Chickasaw Nation Health
- Coach International
- County of Rockingham
- Dana Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Emerson Process
- PCI Gaming Commission
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
ePAC offers an implementation process that’s based on a client’s unique business needs, meaning implementation isn’t one size fits all. The process can range from a couple of hours to one or two weeks.
Some of the services ePAC provides include:
- Implementation planning
- Installation assistance
- Training (“Train the Trainer,” group training, and onsite and online training)
- Go-live support
- Data conversion
- System interfaces
ePAC also provides consulting services not only on implementation and training, but also on best practices for maintenance, project management and reliability analysis.
Customer Service & Support
Post-implementation, users can contact ePAC via phone or email for tech support or to resolve issues. The company also provides remote support and regular software updates.
ePAC doesn’t offer a free trial, GIS integration or a hard-copy user manual. (Users can download and print an electronic manual.)
It also doesn’t have the ability to provide users with landed costs for spare parts, but it plans to do so in the future.
EPAC Software Technologies is one of the few CMMS vendors that develops software for maintenance people by maintenance people. In short, its staff and executives have years of experience in maintenance operations for plants, facilities and government.
Headquartered in East Greenwich, RI, EPAC has distributors worldwide, including South America, Asia and Europe.
Each year, EPAC hosts a training and user conference designed for its customers to learn new software features and connect with other maintenance professionals.Download Vendor Comparison Guide