360Facility At A Glance
Accruent’s 360Facility is part of the 360Workplace suite, a SaaS application that provides real estate and facilities management functionality. Aside from 360Facility, 360Workplace also includes 360Space (ability to track information relating to buildings, rooms, and floors), 360Projects (for companies that want to track their projects and costs from start to finish), and 360Lease (ability to manage multiple corporate leases). This suite allows for unlimited user access, ability to access from any PC or mobile device, and can be implemented in 15 weeks. The focus of this review will be on 360Facility.
The 360Facility solution provides many benefits, including:
- Preparing for emergencies
- Managing the work order lifecycle
- Streamline the inspection process
- Saving time and improving accuracy when integrating with other maintenance systems
- Standardize maintenance procedures
- Manage security and visitor access
- Vendor management
- Dashboard reporting
In addition to the standard features mentioned below, 360Facility also includes:
- Vendor Management – Users can give their vendors ability to access the software, such as work orders and assets information. Users can also view real-time vendor activity.
- Knowledge Management – Users can securely store and access information on policies and procedures.
- Tenant Occupant Services – For companies that rent out their buildings and equipments, this feature allows tenants to create service requests and receive automated messages.
- Enterprise Reporting – Users can perform business intelligence analytics by integrating dashboards, running reports, and performing ad-hoc queries.
Companies can also purchase these additional modules:
- Web Portals per Location
- Emergency Planning and Incident & Event Tracking
- Inspection Management
- Purchasing and Approvals
- Project Management
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
Accruent’s solutions have been targeted at these industries: corporate, real estate, government, healthcare, higher education, telecom, and retail. We’ve listed several of its customers below:
- Goodman Networks
- Guardian Service Industries, Inc
- Hamilton Partners
- Iowa State University
- Mattress Firm
- University of Arkansas
- University of Texas
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
Accruent’s implementation process is a five-stage approach called FAST, which are:
- Project planning and management
- Business requirement analysis
- Software configuration
- Software validation
- Software testing
- Software rollout
Accruent also provide integration and data conversion services – its solutions can be integrated with a company’s ERP or accounting system.
Accruent also provides its Strategic Client Services, where a dedicated Client Manager helps partner the company with Accruent’s Project Managers. And the services doesn’t end once the solution is live – the Client Manager also conducts a yearly onsite Solution Audit Workshop to analyze how the solution works for users and is an opportunity for users to provide feedback and recommendations.
Accruent’s training services is in two methods via its Accruent University – Computer-based Training (self-based courses that can be done remotely), and Hands-on-Lab (an instructor-led virtual training for up to 12 trainees).
Customer Service & Support
Customer support is available via phone, email, and Support Portal. Accruent also offer other services – Contract Services (data extraction and scanning) and Business Value Assessments (customer-specific analysis to help companies get better ROI for their business.
As 360Facility (and other Accruent solutions) is strictly a SaaS application, companies that want an on-premised solution may need to look elsewhere.
Accruent recognizes that real estate and facilities are the 2nd largest expense for most companies. Therefore, its commercial property and real estate management solutions help companies maintain their operational costs and improve revenue. Accruent’s solutions are targeted at specific industries, such as retail, higher education, telecom, and commercial property management. In addition to 360Facility and 360Workplace, Accurent’s other solutions are FAMIS (for higher ed and government), Evoco and Expesite (for retail), Siterra (for telecommunications).
In 2014, Accruent entered the healthcare industry when it acquired Four Rivers Software System and SiteFM. Four Rivers is the manufacturer of TMS OnLine, a dedicated Web-based healthcare CMMS system.
Also in 2014, Accruent has increased its number of employees from 390 to 600, as well as adding a global team of 120 facilities assessment professionals.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Accruent has multiple locations across the U.S. as well as Canada. It has been in the Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) since 2006.Download Vendor Comparison Guide