iOffice At A Glance
iOffice is a web-based integrated facility management solution that is tailored to specific business needs. Customers can purchase any or all of the modules within the suite. The facility management suite is composed of:
- Space management
- Move management
- Facility maintenance
- Room reservations
- Asset tracking
- Inventory tracking
- Visitor management
iOffice also provides an office management module with file management, mailroom management, copier and printer management, and visitor management tools. iOffice is also available as a mobile solution.
iOffice’s pricing structure is set up so that companies will only pay for the modules they need. They will only need to pay an implementation fee plus a monthly subscription fee. For instance, the asset tracking module has a $2,000 implementation fee and a subscription fee of $650 per month. iOffice does offer customized options – potential customers should contact them for quotes.
The review will focus on the facility maintenance, asset tracking, and inventory tracking modules. The three modules can be integrated with one another.
The Facility Maintenance module has the following features:
- Online service requests
- Work order creation and edits
- Dispatch services
- Preventive maintenance
- Customizable request catalogs
The Asset Tracking module has the following features:
- Customized reports based on asset location, cost, contract terms and automatic contract expiration notification
- Tracking and auditing – search for, edit, and manage assets from anywhere at any time, editing asset information via scanned barcode, and ability to add photos to asset profile
- Inventory tracking – Centralized inventory database that allows an unlimited number of assets
- Can be integrated with the service request module, move module, and space management module
The Inventory Tracking module comes with the following functions:
- Customizable item queue
- Online ordering
- Automatic alerts
iOffice also is accessible via mobile devices – users can send and view service requests, manage assets, manage room reservations, and track the management of their facility spaces.
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
iOffice is targeted at a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, education, retail, legal, and more. We’ve listed 10 of its customers below:
- Air Liquide
- Associated Bank
- AVEO Oncology
- DLA Piper
- Hess Corporation
- Home Depot
- University of Michigan Health Systems
- US Oncology
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
iOffice has a five-step implementation process, which is detailed below:
- Initial analysis – iOffice meets with the customer to discuss the customer’s current systems and what their goals and objectives are for using the new software.
- Efficiency audit and systems interface review – During this phase, iOffice and the customer discuss the ways iOffice can work with current systems (if any), how data can be integrated, who will be using the systems, and any unique needs of the company.
- Systems integration – In this phase, iOffice details the specific process of how its solutions will be implemented.
- Data configuration – Data integration is done at this stage. iOffice notes that the configurable site is available to users within 30 days of integration.
- Validation and launch – During this stage, customers can test the system and decide on any programming or formatting changes. The validation process tends to take four to six weeks.
Customer Service & Support
Users can contact customer support via phone from 6:30AM to 6PM CST. They can also submit support tickets online as well as search a knowledge base for answers.
There is no on-premise deployment option available. Also, the predictive maintenance features are not offered.
iOffice, a facility and workplace management solution provider, has a simple mission of helping customers reduce disruptions to their facilities management, save on expenses, and improve productivity. Its proprietary technology helps tailor its solutions to the needs of each customer.
In addition to facility management, iOffice sells office management (mailroom and copy/print room management), space and relocation management, and mobile solutions.Download Vendor Comparison Guide