Grow At A Glance
Grow is an innovative business intelligence (BI) solution that allows companies to easily create dashboards to track and visualize critical data about day-to-day progress.
With drag-and-drop features, the dashboard allows small to mid-sized businesses to access and correlate multiple data sources (such as Salesforce, Zendesk and QuickBooks) on a single platform. This not only improves decision-making, but also allows employees to work with the information in real-time instead of waiting for reports to be created and shared.
Grow aims to make its solution simple to use for even the least tech-savvy executives. When using the services for preset metrics, dashboards can be created in three simple steps: Add Chart, Choose Source and Select Data.
If your company needs a unique metric to be tracked, Grow has intuitive features and menus that allow you to create visualizations using custom metrics from sources like Excel spreadsheets and SQL Databases.
Grow’s dashboards easily centralize, correlate and visualize your company’s key metrics. Some features include:
- Real-time data – Grow connects with hundreds of popular applications like Google Analytics and Dropbox to make data integration as simple as dragging and dropping. Once a metric is set, Grow pulls real-time information from data sources to keep your company up to date with daily progress.
- Custom integration – The intuitive dashboards are simple to set up without assistance. However, Grow’s support team can also help you create a customized dashboard that handles all the key performance indicators (KPIs) you need.
- Security – Grow stores your data in a read-only format to keep it private and secure. When accessing data, Grow uses SSL encryption and a SSH reverse tunnel to transmit information and connect it with your databases while it remains securely behind a firewall.
- Customized brand – Easily customize the dashboard to incorporate your domain and logo to keep employees more engaged with the company’s brand.
- Automatic updates – Rather than going through IT, build your own dashboards with the metrics you need in the best format. Since the solution’s hosted by Grow, updates are automatically applied to your account.
- Ad Hoc Analysis?
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)?
- Predictive Analytics?
- Profit Analysis?
- Trend Indicators?
- Ad Hoc Reporting?
- Automatic Scheduled Reporting?
- Customizable Dashboard?
Grow’s intuitive BI solution is aimed toward small to mid-sized businesses in any industry.
Below, we’ve listed 10 of its customers:
- Redstone Residential
- Social Dental
- Client Success
- Yager Media
Free Report: Selecting The Right BI VendorChoosing a BI vendor is all about finding the right fit. Our exclusive report will walk you through the process and help you select the perfect solution.Download Now
Grow is a cloud-based solution, which makes deployment quick and simple.
After contacting Grow, you’ll receive an activation email with information to create an account with a username and password. Once the account is activated, users can log in and set up a dashboard using the metrics critical to their company.
Customer Service & Support
Grow has a Help Center with various articles, quick guides and videos to help customers learn about the BI solution’s full capabilities. All help topics can be found quickly through the search bar or Browse By Topic list.
The Grow support team is available via phone, email or online request.
Some customers have said they’d like to have a simpler configuration to email themselves a daily snapshot or recap of the company’s progress.
Grow is proud to be the “simplest way to access your data and visualize it in real-time.” It’s been featured in Venture Beat’s 19 startups ready to blast off in 2015, which categorized promising start-ups with three lists: consumer-focused startups, enterprise startups and companies focused on marketing technology.Download Vendor Comparison Guide