Grow At A Glance
Grow is an innovative business intelligence (BI) solution that allows companies to easily access and analyze real-time data.
With easy-to-use features, Grow allows small to mid-sized businesses to unite and blend scattered data from multiple sources, including spreadsheets, databases, and SaaS applications (such as Salesforce, Zendesk, QuickBooks, etc.).
Grow’s robust tools allows any user to create customized reports and dashboards without relying on a developer. Pre-built reports can be implemented with just one click, or new metrics can easily be pulled from raw data.
Grow’s dashboards easily unify, analyze, and visualize your company’s key metrics. Some features include:
- Real-time data – Grow connects with hundreds of popular applications like Google Analytics and Dropbox to make data integration as simple as dragging and dropping. Once a source is connected, Grow pulls real-time data to keep you on top of your progress.
- Custom integration – The intuitive dashboards are simple to set up without assistance. However, Grow’s support team can also help you create a customized dashboard that handles all the key performance indicators (KPIs) you need.
- Security – Grow stores your data in a read-only format to keep it private and secure. When accessing data, Grow uses SSL encryption and an SSH reverse tunnel to transmit information and connect with your databases while it remains securely behind a firewall.
- Customizable appearance – Grow allows you to customize the app with your company’s brand, including logo, URL and color palette.
- Unlimited real-time updates – Rather than going through IT, you can easily build your own reports and dashboards the way you like them. Set the Grow timer to automatically keep them updated in real-time.
- Unlimited users – Grow offers unlimited users on every account so your entore team can be on the same page.
- Ad Hoc Analysis?
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)?
- Predictive Analytics?
- Profit Analysis?
- Trend Indicators?
- Ad Hoc Reporting?
- Automatic Scheduled Reporting?
- Customizable Dashboard?
Grow’s intuitive BI solution is aimed toward small to mid-sized businesses in any industry.
Below, we’ve listed 10 of its customers:
- Redstone Residential
- Client Success
- Yager Media
Free Report: Selecting The Right BI VendorChoosing a BI vendor is all about finding the right fit. Our exclusive report will walk you through the process and help you select the perfect solution.Download Now
Grow is a cloud-based solution, which makes deployment quick and simple.
After contacting Grow, you’ll receive an activation email with information to create an account with a username and password. Once the account is activated, you can log in and set up a dashboard using the metrics critical to your company. As part of implementation, Grow data specialists will provide training to help solve your unique data challenges and guide you through creating more complicated metrics.
Customer Service & Support
Grow has a Help Center with searchable articles, quick guides, and videos to help customers learn about the BI solution’s full capabilities.
The Grow support team is also available via phone, email, or online chat.
Some customers have said they’d like to have a simpler configuration to email themselves a daily snapshot or recap of the company’s progress.
Grow is proud to be the “simplest way to access your data and visualize it in real-time.” It’s been featured in Venture Beat’s 19 startups ready to blast off in 2015, which categorized promising start-ups with three lists: consumer-focused startups, enterprise startups and companies focused on marketing technology.Download Vendor Comparison Guide