StarGarden At A Glance
StarGarden is a service-oriented software vendor offering a complete HRMS system.
Its solutions are developed to be convenient, adaptable and flexible. Deployed as either on-premise with the client’s own servers or in the cloud, each solution is built to fit cusomized workflows and organizational priorities.
One unique service offered by StarGarden is its Assessment stage to gauge client needs before they invest in a solution. The service requires 2-3 days for on-site meetings then another 2 for constructing a formal proposal. This way, both parties can agree on the parameters of an implementation before any decisions are made.
The following 5 features were chosen to represent StarGarden’s strengths as an HRMS solution:
1. Payroll: StarGarden’s payroll system is able to cross borders. Direct deposit, benefits deductions, and multiple pay frequencies are among its many capabilities. Administrators can look up full pay histories as well as keep track of attendance.
2. Organization Management: A full view on an organization’s hierarchy can be accessed in the solution. Positions and titles exist on three levels, and physical structures exist on two levels. Job requirements are intrinsic to the positions and allows a comprehensive view on evaluations and requisitions.
3. Benefits Management: Administrators save time organizing benefits by positions and other groupings rather than by each individual employee. Single-entry change for group defaults cuts down on manual data entry. A drill-down to payments and deductions is quickly accessible.
4. Compensation Management: StarGarden allows administrators to easily track compensation changes. A complete grid displays employee salaries along with dates of changes, global workforce analysis, a history of additional pays, and even “what-if” scenario mapping.
5. Business Process Manager: Tasks done automatically and tasks that require attention from personnel can be tracked within a complete workflow. Notifications, task routing, permissions, and custom user roles allow employees to stay on top of on going processes. Users defined as Authorities within the system control a wide range of user privileges including workflow routings, approval rights, access to information and services and domain/network access.
- Attendance Management?
- Benefits Administration?
- Employee Self-Service?
- Learning Management System?
- Mobile Access?
- Payroll Management?
- Performance Appraisal?
- Recruiting Management?
StarGarden serves companies of all sizes within Government, Education, Health, Unionized Industries, and those that cross borders. The following is a sample list of 10 customers:
- Providence Medical Center
- Okanagan Regional Library
- Sykes Canada
- Vancouver Island University
- Toronto Region Conservation Authority
- Haldimand County
- Selkirk College
- Prince William County, VA
- Village of Menomonee Falls, WI
- City of St. John’s
Free Report: 5 Essential Steps for Choosing the Right HR SoftwareChoosing an HR Software solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
StarGarden offers fast low-budget implementation plans according to the client’s schedule. Core HR and payroll features are a first-phase priority, setting up the system’s essentials before analyzing secondary business needs. As a cost-effective strategy, StarGarden can work on the next implementation stage without disrupting the most integral parts of the solution.
Costs are estimated either through a fixed price or on a time and materials basis, and takes between one and three months to complete.
Customer Service & Support
As a service-oriented vendor, StarGarden takes responsibility over any technical issues. Customer support is offered to fit the client’s budget, and estimates any service costs at the time of Assessment.
StarGarden also offers internet-based webinars, on-site training and personnel coaching for users.
StarGarden offers a payroll solution, but not payroll services.
StarGarden is a long standing HR software provider headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. The solution is offered internationally in Australia, New Zealand, and the USA as well.Download Vendor Comparison Guide