San Diego, CA
People-Trak At A Glance
People-Trak is a complete HRIS (Human Resource Information System) for private, government, and non-profit organizations with 25 to 5,000 employees. A veteran in the HR software industry, People-Trak offers core HR features for tracking employee data, user-friendly reporting features, and high-level customization tools that cannot be found in other solutions in its price range. It offers modules for tracking and reporting on core employee data, time-off, compensation, benefits, COBRA, safety, training, positions, and applicant information.
People-Trak offers user-friendly HR software features that help companies stay on track, and streamline HR functions. Automated alerts remind users of important dates like upcoming license renewals or employee anniversaries. A scheduler makes it easy to pass along useful information to managers. And a powerful report writer makes it easy to run government reports, and create adhoc reports containing any field in the HR system.
People-Trak is offered in three product levels, based on company size and needs:
LT suite: $9.95/employee
Essentials suite: $19.95/employee
Strategic suite: $39.95/employee
Implementation and training must be purchased for an additional cost.
People-Trak modules work together as a comprehensive HRIS system. Modules include:
- Track employee demographics, dependents, emergency contacts, education, experience, skills, status history, and more
- Track job & salary history, performance review details, training history, and company property
- Attach various file types (JPG, Word, PDF, etc.) to employee records
Time & Attendance
- Define unlimited accrual accounts, and a wide array of accrual frequencies (hourly, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)
- Define carryovers for annual rollovers
- Track balances and scheduled time-off
- Schedule various training programs
- Set dates for instructors, equipment, and facilities
- Compute costs, including loss of productivity while employees are training
- Track safety incident and accident details
- Create OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 reports instantly
- Track corrective processes and settlement details
- Track unlimited benefits plans with detailed enrollment information, such as rates, enrollment criteria (smoking habits, age brackets, spousal details, and more)
- Automatic calculation of coverage and premiums for enrolled employees
- Save prior enrollment history, track future enrollment
- Track and manage all workforce positions; create and import job descriptions
- Track past and present incumbents
- ADA compliance tracking
- Store all past compensation history, including pay raises, stocks, other pay like bonuses
- Schedule next pay
- See salary statistics, and run compensation reports
- Integrated with Personnel Management for easy transfer of records when hired
- Integrated with Position Control for internal job placement
- Track pre-employment drug/physical tests, qualifications, and applicant progress through hire or rejection
- 200+ Human Resources report templates, all easily customizable
- Easily brand reports with company logo and colors, and export to Word, PDF, Excel, or JPG
- Output data as custom letters, labels, or forms
People-Trak offers many time-saving features like alerts, a scheduler, speedy data-entry tools, an email template editor, and customization options. It also offers robust security for different user-levels, and an audit trail to track any changes to the system.
- Attendance Management?
- Benefits Administration?
- Employee Self-Service?
- Learning Management System?
- Mobile Access?
- Payroll Management?
- Performance Appraisal?
- Recruiting Management?
People-Trak targets private, government, and non-profit companies of all sizes. They offer special products scaled down for small businesses as well. Clients include:
- First Choice Healthcare
- City of Caldwell, Idaho
- Merrill Iron & Steel
- Now Health International
- Skyline Chili, Inc.
- Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department, Ohio
- Concept Packaging Group
- Brake Check
- Northern California Conf. of SDA’s
- Parkview Baptist School
Free Report: 5 Essential Steps for Choosing the Right HR SoftwareChoosing an HR Software solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
People-Trak assigns an implementation specialist to aid in installing and implementing the HR system. The specialist helps in setting up tables, and aids in importing data from company spreadsheets or legacy systems to prepare the system to meet each company’s unique business rules and needs.
For an additional cost, People-Trak also offers custom interfacing services to connect People-Trak to your payroll, benefits, or time-keeping software.
Customer Service & Support
After implementation, clients receive an assigned Technical Support Representative for future questions or technical issues that may arise.
People-Trak users have the option to renew their Support each year for a fraction of the purchase price (a minimum of $695 per year). The Support program enables clients to have phone and email support, as well as all relevant product upgrades and updates.
People-Trak also reaches out to ensure the HR software continues to meet clients’ needs through a program they call PACE, for Proficiency and Customer Engagement. In addition, People-Trak offers ongoing education in a variety of venues so users stay up-to-date and trained.
While it does store compensation history, People-Trak HR software lacks an integrated payroll module. To address this, they offer interfacing services to connect People-Trak to your payroll software, and avoid double data-entry.
People-Trak also lacks talent sourcing with social media integration (commonly found in recruiting software), and content authoring in its training administration. These features are often found within specialized software. People-Trak is meant to expand across HR operations rather than specializing in one category.
People-Trak is published by the parent company, Technical Difference, Inc.
Their core values:
- Give HR professionals what they need to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Help HR become a more visible, viable, and valuable part of their organization.
- Do not charge for goods and services that are not needed.
- Provide competent and timely support when it is needed.
- Seek to meet customer needs before they arise.
- Offer superior software products through “solution based” and “relationship based” selling methodologies.
- Identify, meet, and monitor all customer expectations through baseline reactive and exceptional proactive support programs.
- Engage customers in a synergistic relationship based on a shared vision and a commitment to mutual benefit and success.