Core HR At A Glance
Lanteria HR is a unified human resources solution with several modules to cover all HR duties from recruitment to retirement.
For the purposes of this review, we’ll focus on Lanteria’s Core HR product.
Core HR is a component of Lanteria’s HR solution suite for users to visualize a company’s structure and organize HR workflow. HR administrators are able to standardize processes and compile information on each employee within a nested profile.
As the business grows, clients can adopt additional Lanteria modules, such as those focused on recruiting and performance tracking.
The solution is a SharePoint-based product. Pricing is available upon request based on the number of users.
Here, we’ve highlighted five features of Core HR to display its strengths:
1. Employees – Each employee has a complete profile that HR can view. It contains both general information such as title, department, employee status and location, and detailed information such as skills, job contracts, disciplinary actions and emergency contacts.
2. Documents – Employee documents (including certificates and contracts) are available in one place for HR to access. Access is also available through each employee profile.
3. Reports – HR can design custom reports to track a wide range of details. Reports display data for each location and department. More dynamic reports can track specific information from birthdays to turnover rates. The solution also tracks whether documents or certifications are about to expire to keep the entire company in compliance.
4. Organizational structure – Lanteria’s Employee Chart allows HR to map out a leadership structure for each team, while the Organization Chart lets HR drill down into lists for each department, including middle and upper management.
5. Processes – HR is able to design its own workflow for tracking processes such as onboarding and offboarding. Tasks can be executed based on custom step-by-step templates, which ensures they’re completed based on company standards.
To help your business keep all its employee information in one place, HR can use additional Lanteria modules to manage data such as absences and performance metrics.
Below, we’ve selected the features available through Lanteria’s complete suite:
- Attendance Management?
- Benefits Administration?
- Employee Self-Service?
- Learning Management System?
- Mobile Access?
- Payroll Management?
- Performance Appraisal?
- Recruiting Management?
Lanteria is the best fit for mid- to large-sized businesses that are using Microsoft and SharePoint products. The following is a list of 10 sample clients:
- Warner Brothers
- Lockheed Martin
- Save the Children
- Creative Assembly Limited
- KR Wind A/S
- PJ Valves
- Pago International
Free Report: 5 Essential Steps for Choosing the Right HR SoftwareChoosing an HR Software solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
Lanteria offers a range of implementation services for clients to get started, such as:
- Installation and configuration
- Consultancy and training
- Product customization
- Data import and migration
- Integration with third-party systems
- Testing and validation
- Maintenance and support for product updates, diagnostic and individual user support
Customer Service & Support
Lanteria offers a variety of tutorials, webinars and datasheets for users to learn more about the product, as well as a Zendesk hub with the following support:
- Online help
- User guides
- Installation and configuration guides
- Scripts and utilities for SharePoint admins
The solution doesn’t work well for small businesses with under 50 employees.
Founded in 2006, Lanteria focuses on bringing complete HR solutions with end-to-end functionality to clients with Microsoft-based products.
Lanteria is a recipient of the 2016 Technology Innovator Award. It’s also a Recruitment Awards Winner 2016 (from CV Magazine).Download Vendor Comparison Guide