Profit Systems Inc.
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
PMXpert At A Glance
PMXpert is a CMMS solution that focuses heavily on work orders, asset management, and inventory. It is available to all organizations in different industries. PMXpert is scalable and customizable – companies can define fields and options, such as with codes, measurements, and items. It also provides many other benefits to companies, such as:
- Increased productivity / labor efficiency / workflow
- Reduced expenses
- Help companies make better maintenance decisions
- Extend equipment and asset life
- Work is done on time
- No worries on inventory shortages
- No paperwork
PMXpert also offers these optional modules:
- Service request – Requestors, such as tenants or employees, can send service requests to the maintenance team via email without having to access PMXpert. Maintenance managers can then review request, create work order, and then assign to a technician.
- PMXWeb – Service requests can be submitted online. Like the Service Request module, managers can view the request and assign it to a technician accordingly.
- AlertAssistant – AlertAssistant sends alert notifications to specific people for specific event reminders, such as past-due work orders, inventory shortages, or authorization of purchase orders.
PMXpert provides many standard CMMS features, some that we’ve indicated below. It also includes these features:
- Service rescheduling
- Ability to enter similar assets with asset templates
- Service request list
- Emergency repair management
- Count update
- Purchase orders
- Labor tracking
- Warranty tracking
- Address book
- Over 40 built-in customizable report templates; reports can be sent via email
- Graphical calendar with color coding indicating status of work orders
- Data stored in Access or SQL databases
- Ability to allocate access to software based on specific user (i.e. give specific users view-only rights)
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
PMXpert targets a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, government, and aviation. It also markets to facility managers and companies with fleet maintenance. We’ve listed below ten of its customers:
- Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada
- Central Plastics Inc.
- Chatham Steel
- Dayton Rogers Manufacturing
- Diversa Corp.
- M&O Bus Lines
- Monro Muffler
- Post and Courier
- RAMM Corporation
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
PMXpert is available as an on-premise system. Potential users are urged to test the free trial of the software. If interested, they can contact the PMXpert Sales team via phone or email.
PMXpert also offers training either online or onsite. The online training is at least one hour, while the onsite training is three days for a maximum number of six users per class.
Customer Service & Support
PMXpert requires users to purchase an Upgrade Protection Plan (an annual service plan), which includes these benefits:
- Unlimited tech support via phone and email
- Access to PMXpert support website, where users can get information on latest upgrades, downloads, and FAQs
- Suggestion Box, where users can provide ideas and suggestions for the software
- Preferential member pricing on products and services
- Upgrades to software features
- User manual
- Newsletter from Profit Systems Inc.
While PMXpert has a Web-based deployment as an option, it is not available via mobile devices. It is also not compatible with Mac systems.
Profit Systems Inc., the manufacturer of PMXpert, started in 1985 as providers of software for preventive maintenance and event venue management. In addition to PMXpert, Profit Systems Inc. offers two solutions for event planning – EventPro Software and EventPro Planner. Headquartered in Canada, it also has offices in the United Kingdom and Australia.Download Vendor Comparison Guide