Wizard Soft. Solutions
Performo At A Glance
Performo is a CMMS solution that focuses on work orders, asset management, preventive maintenance, and service requests as core features. It provides a variety of deployment options from on-premised to Web-based to SaaS. It can work with Windows and Mac computers, as well as mobile devices. Performo can be integrated with a company’s existing system, such as ERP, purchasing, HR, and accounting. It also works with SQL servers and Microsoft Active Directory.
Performo includes many features, such as:
- Work orders – Users can create work orders (via a drop down menu), search for a specific work order, edit work orders, attach documents, and track status of work orders. Technicians can receive work order notification via email, and requesters can also be notified if status change or work is completed.
- Inventory management – Parts for specific work orders can be tracked. Users can also manage parts in multiple locations.
- Asset management – Users can track each asset, including service history and set up preventive maintenance schedules. Other functions include capital asset replacement budgeting and biomed equipment management.
- Reporting – Performo provides pre-formatted report templates, such as summary of work orders sorted by job or location, labor and costs, work orders not completed by deadline, scheduled intervals of repeat preventive maintenance. Performo can also build customized reports.
- Employees or tenants can request service via their Web browsers. Technicians can also receive, create, or edit work orders via their mobile devices.
- Other features include conference room scheduling, key management, workers’ timecards, performance surveys, staff/vendor/contract management.
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
Performo has been targeted to facilities managers in a wide variety of industries, including government, healthcare, finance, and retail. We’ve indicated ten of its customers below:
- Children's Medical Center, Dallas
- City of Philadelphia
- Continuum Health
- Cook County
- First Merit Bank
- Kennedy Health System
- McShea Management
- Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
Wizard Software Solutions provide a nine-step implementation process that helps companies fully utilize the software within two months (depending upon deployment method).
Throughout these steps, companies work with a dedicated WSS project manager:
- Defining needs, goals, and requirements the company has for the software
- Software installation
- Data migration
- User training (can be done online or onsite)
- Enterprise system integration (integration of Performo with company’s existing systems)
- Implement any custom functionality and reports
- User testing of software / Quality assurance testing
- Based on user testing, follow-up of any additional requirements for custom functions
- Full production use
Customer Service & Support
Customers are required to purchase a software maintenance support plan for 1st year after deployment that covers these support functions:
- Help desk support during business hours (customers can contact tech support via email, phone, or by submitting a ticket via the Support portal)
- Data recovery
- Free assistance on reinstallation of software on new end user’s computer
- Unlimited access to online video tutorials
- Routine software update patches and bug fixes
- 70% discount on single-release product upgrades
Performo doesn’t offer predictive maintenance or fleet management, so companies looking for those features may need to seek out another software.
Wizard Software Solutions sums up their mission as three different reasons companies should purchase their software: simple, powerful, and flexible. In addition to Performo, WSS offers solutions for real estate property administration (REportfolio) and capital program and project management (Projecto).
Headquartered in Chicago, WSS has offices across the U.S. It has also been named Inc. magazine’s 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies.Download Vendor Comparison Guide