San Rafael, CA
Axxerion At A Glance
Axxerion provides solutions for CMMS, enterprise asset management (EAM), property, space, and occupancy management, project management, and operations management. For the purpose of this review, we will focus on its CMMS solution.
The Axxerion CMMS system is a Web-based solution that is hosted as a SaaS, so data and information can be created and accessed anywhere at any time. Users can also access the solution from any mobile device.
Axxerion touts this solution as an alternative to paper-based systems and spreadsheets for smaller companies. It can be integrated with the four other Axxerion solutions mentioned above, as well as a company’s accounting and other in-house systems.
Axxerion includes a wide range of maintenance management features, several that are indicated below. We also want to mention these additional features:
- Ability to manage projects with multiple work orders
- Managing different types of properties and builidngs
- Self-service functionality: Technicians and other staff can create and edit maintenance service requests. There is also a public portal where facility users can submit requests online.
- Help desk support: Not only can users submit service requests via the public portal, but they can also submit them through email, by direct login, or by calling the help desk. There is also the Smart Service Ticket where the ticket is routed automatically to the appropriate maintenance technicians who can resolve the problem.
- Database for documents and work orders – Users can attach documents to work orders as well as store procedures, manuals, etc.
- Dashboards and reporting – Users can track key performance indicators (KPIs) of their equipments and assets. Axxerion provides reporting templates or users can customize their own.
- Accounting and financials – Users can set up budgets for maintenance costs, manage maintenance contracts, and generate invoices.
- Satisfaction surveys – Users can generate and send out surveys for feedback on a work order, as well as tabulate the results. This functionality provides a library of survey templates and users can keep previous surveys for future reference.
- Ability to manage equipment meter readings.
- Ability to add notes to a work order, send messages, and fill out and submit time sheets.
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
Axxerion’s products are primarily focused on the industrial, real estate and construction, educational, and healthcare industries. Here is a sample list of their customers:
- Alten Construction
- Baker College
- Colliers International
- Meridian Bioscience
- NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Rue Education
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
Axxerion’s Professional Services team assists in helping the customer analyze their company’s needs, what features/modules they need, and who will be using the software. As deployment is via SaaS, the implementation process is shorter than with traditional on-premise software.
Axxerion’s training sessions are interactive and aimed at end users, systems administrators and developers, and service and consultant providers. Training can also be customized and presented at the company’s site.
Customer Service & Support
Axxerion updates its systems in short release cycles (roughly once a month). It encourages customers to submit requests for new features or upgrades online. Customers can contact Axxerion’s customer service via email.
As Axxerion is a Web-based solution only, users who prefer an on-premise system (wanting to host and manage software on their site) will have to seek elsewhere.
Axxerion USA has developed their solutions for companies that want more than a simple database or spreadsheets but don’t want the hassle of complex and expensive systems. Its solutions is primarily available as a Web-based (Saas) method.
In addition to CMMS, Axxerion USA sells solutions for property, space, and occupancy management, project management, enterprise asset management (EAM), contract lifecycle management (CLM), and operations management.
Axxerion USA’s headquarters is in San Rafael, CA, but has other locations in Russia and the Netherlands.Download Vendor Comparison Guide