Landport Systems, Inc
Walnut Creek, CA
Landport At A Glance
Landport is a work order management system that is accessible anywhere there is an Internet connection. It is also available via smartphones and tablets. It is intended for facility, maintenance, and property/building managers that has relied on maintenance requests via email, phone, or fax and wanted an automated system for work orders.
Landport provides these following benefits:
- Reduce labor costs
- Increase productivity
- Improve customer service
- Flexibility in accommodating unlimited users
The cost of the Landport system is a one-time implementation fee and then a flat monthly subscription fee. The fees include the costs of implementation, training, tech support, updates and upgrades.
Landport’s work order systems is a three-step process:
- Maintenance request submitted by requester via website or service vendors place bid on work proposals
- Managers get email or text notifications to review details
- Work orders is created and then dispatched to staff.
Other features of Landport include:
- Built-in bidding engine for service vendors to provide prices
- Manage on-demand and recurring preventative maintenance
- Ability to track history (including repairs and costs) of assets
- Ability to create reports and analyses (Landport also offers a library of custom reporting templates)
- Service requests can be filtered by date, type, vendor, etc
- Ability to manage site visitors (check-in/check-out process, badge printing, calendar of visitors
- Asset Management?
- Inventory Administration?
- Mobile Access?
- Predictive Maintenance?
- Preventative Maintenance?
- Work Order Management?
Landport targets many different industries, such as healthcare and education. Its primary customer focus is facility managers, maintenance managers, property/building managers, and service providers. We’ve listed ten of its customers below:
- Alameda County Fire Department
- Borelli Investment Company
- BlueCross BlueShield Association
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Hayward Unified School District (CA)
- Pasadena Convention Center
- Red-Roc, Inc.
- SunTrust Plaza
- TriGate, Inc.
- University of California
Download Now: The CMMS Buyer's GuideChoosing an CMMS Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
As there is no software to purchase or install, Landport’s implementation process can be anytime from a few days to two weeks. To get started, potential customers can contact Landport sales for a live demo and to discuss the customer’s requirements.
There is also a short training process. Training range from an hour for managers to ten minutes for maintenance staff and vendors.
Customer Service & Support
Landport offers a Quick Reference Guide for workflow instructions. Customers can also submit help requests via the Support page on Landport’s site or call 800-715-1446.
Landport does not have a on-premise deployment option. It also does not offer inventory management and predictive maintenance features. Finally, a few users have reported difficulty with accessing Landport via mobile devices – i.e. inability for technicians to create and submit work orders on a mobile device.
Established in 2000, Landport Systems, Inc. provides a Web-based facility management solution with a strong focus on work order management. The system automates communication between employees, managers, maintenance staff, tenant, and vendors. Landport’s specialty is in providing as rapid a deployment process as possible (from a few days to two weeks) while offering reasonable setup and subscription fees.Download Vendor Comparison Guide