ICM Doc. Solutions
ViewCenter At A Glance
ICM Document Management Solutions sells two types of content and document management software: InfoCenter and ViewCenter. We’ll briefly discuss InfoCenter, but we’ll focus the review on ViewCenter.
ViewCenter is a content and document management solution that’s accessible from any device with an Internet connection (desktop, laptop, mobile). It’s flexible for businesses of any size, and it can be customized based on a company’s specific needs.
ViewCenter provides other benefits, including:
- Securely storing and managing documents
- Helping companies adhere to legal and other regulatory compliance
- Minimizing or eliminating paper use
- Reducing expenses associated with handling and storing paper
- Scanning large amounts of data with ICM’s scanning service
ViewCenter integrates with a company’s existing system or applications.
InfoCenter is a web portal that allows businesses to share documents and other content with their clients or customers. Examples of how a business would use InfoCenter include handling customer service requests or processing vendor questions and invoices.
Users can keep InfoCenter content secure by determining which external users can access content and requiring them to register before seeing any content.
We’ve indicated the common features of ViewCenter in the check boxes below, but here are its other features:
- Ability to upload batch documents via drag-and-drop interface
- Support for many types of files
- Configurable user interface
- Keyword and content searching
- Ability to export any document or content via user interface
- Ability to track all activity via log
- Automated document retention and disposition processes (files are organized by name, date and category)
- Electronic signatures
- Specific user access/permissions created by administrators
- Document Storage?
- Simultaneous User Collaboration?
- Workflow Management?
- Version Control?
- On-Premise Hosting Option?
ICM provides departmental solutions for manufacturing, HR, government, law enforcement, education and aerospace. We’ve listed 10 of its customers below:
- Arizona Department of Insurance
- Arizona Department of Land
- Arizona Department of Veteran Services
- B/E Aerospace KLX
- Keep It Light
- Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority
- Pacific Science
Download Now: Document Management Software Buyer's GuideChoosing an Document Management Solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
There are two deployment options for ViewCenter: on-premise and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service). As ViewCenter is a web-based solution, implementation is done in days as opposed to weeks or months.
Customer Service & Support
Customers can contact ICM via phone and email during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
ICM conducts ViewCenter sales, implementation and support via the Internet, so representatives don’t travel to the customer’s site. Also, some users have found it limiting that ViewCenter only uses the Microsoft SQL database.
ICM Document Solutions’ mission is to “advance the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of organizations by offering competitive best-in-class creation, conversion, management solutions, premier customer service and knowledge experts.”
In addition to its content and document management solutions, ICM offers scanning/capture services, accounts payable automation, and its Professional Services that include Business Process Management (BPM), document conversion services, data management services, and custom software and application development.Download Comparison Guide