What’s all this jazz about business intelligence?
You’ve come to the right place to find out.
We’ve compiled everything you need to know about BI in our latest resource: The Definitive Guide to Business Intelligence
After 8 months, 14k words, 50 featured experts, and a ton of Big Data, we’ve put together 7 chapters to answer all the questions you came here to ask.
Here’s what you’ll learn from each chapter:
- Chapter 1: What is Business Intelligence? – The essentials for understanding BI, including its core components and a comprehensive history.
- Chapter 2: Big Data – Big Data is a big deal. In this chapter, you’ll learn how BI incorporates Big Data and strategies for using it in your own business.
- Chapter 3: Data Warehousing – As one of the heaviest BI topics, we’ve broken down this section into the processes you need to know when organizing data.
- Chapter 4: BI Analysis – For BI to work, intelligence needs to get into the hands of business users. This chapter describes the connection between OLAP and your daily dashboard.
- Chapter 5: BI Use Cases – We’ve compiled the best BI case studies across businesses and vendors for identifying the problems companies had and the solutions that worked.
- Chapter 6: BI Challenges – When considering BI for your business, know what common challenges might rise and how to prepare.
- Chapter 7: The Future of BI – That sci-fi inspired future where machines do all the work and humans watch from the sidelines? It’s not that far off.
Go ahead and take a look at The Definitive Guide to Business Intelligence or download a PDF version below: