Technology is having a profound impact on Human Resources.
From automating tedious administrative work, to engaging and developing top talent, technology is playing a key role in helping HR become a strategic partner with upper management.
To help promote the continued integration of HR and technology, HR Software Insight is offering a $1,000 scholarship to tech-savvy students interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
How to Enter
- You must write a 600-1,000 word essay on the future of HR, focusing on how technology will continue to impact and change how companies recruit, hire, develop, and evaluate their employees.
- Email your submission along with your name, school, full contact info, GPA, with a subject line of “HR Technology Scholarship Submission” to email@example.com
- Must apply by March 31, 2015
- You must be a resident of the United States
- You must be enrolled at the undergraduate level in a college or university or in your final year of high school. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- You must be in good academic standing with your school.
We will choose and notify the winner by April 30, 2015 and mail him or her the $1,000 check then.