Your company finally decided to jump on the big data bandwagon. The next logical move is to hire a Data Scientist, right?
Yes, the demand for Data Scientists is growing, with 52% hired in the last four years. And, yes, they are an incredible resource to uncover critical insights that would otherwise go unnoticed. But not every company needs or is ready for one.
How do you know if your company is?
Better Buys created the comprehensive quiz below to help businesses and decision-makers determine if they need to hire a data science professional or take on a different tactic to grow a data science initiative.
We would like to thank the following experts for sharing their knowledge:
- Dr. Laila Moretto – Data Scientist and Solution Architect
- Gregory Piatetsky – Editor at KDnuggets
- Chris Littlewood – Head of Content & Science at Filtered
- Lukas Biewald – CEO at CrowdFlower
- SmartDataCollective – Are You Ready to Hire a Data Scientist?
- Data Camp – The Data Science Industry, Who Does What
- KDnuggets – 5 Questions to Decide if You Need a Data Scientist