PeopleStrategy eHCM At A Glance
PeopleStrategy eHCM is a comprehensive, cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solution designed for companies that need all HR functions in one place.
In addition to not having to maintain separate software for each HR function, PeopleStrategy offers employers these benefits:
- Easy-to-use interface that’s accessible from any device
- No hardware or software to purchase or maintain
- Reasonable Per-Employee Per-Month pricing model with a one-time implementation fee
- All employee data is stored in a single record for easier access and reporting
- Employee and manager self service that empowers them to update personal information, access vacation time and request time off, enroll in and update benefits information, complete performance reviews and more
- Simplifies tracking and reporting data necessary for legal or regulatory compliance
- Configurable workflows to match existing business processes
PeopleStrategy eHCM includes most HR functions, such as:
- HR (employee data, training tracking and compliance)
- Workforce Management (Time & Attendance)
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
PeopleStrategy eHCM is accessible via the web browser on mobile devices. Employees and managers can access their benefits information, paystubs and vacation/sick leave balances straight from their devices.
Each PeopleStrategy eHCM component includes its own set of features. We’ve listed a few of them below:
- Branded career center for applicants to submit resumes and apply
- Applicants can apply for jobs in English, Spanish or Polish
- Ability to post job descriptions to many job boards
- Online Communications Center to manage scheduling and communication with applicants, hiring teams and recruiters
- Customized general or industry-specific assessment tests
- Work tax credit screening
- Background checks, including credit, criminal history, education and more (applicants can give consent to background checks using electronic signatures and recruiters can track results)
- Ability to move applicant from hire to onboarding in a few clicks
- Single database for all employee data
- Ability for managers and employees to update their personal information
- Online organizational charts
- Onboarding tool including new-hire paperwork, I-9 management and E-Verify
- Automated notifications and approvals
- Ability to run payroll quickly
- Preprocessing editing tools to reduce errors
- Unlimited capabilities for deductions, earnings, accruals, wage garnishments, off-payroll cycles (e.g., bonuses) and more
- Ability to calculate both U.S. (federal, state and local) and Canadian taxes
- Ability to print or direct deposit checks
- Ability to print W-2s and other year-end tax forms
Workforce Management (Time & Attendance):
- Various time-collection methods including online, physical time clocks and time sheets
- Ability to post shift schedules and allow employees to swap shifts with manager approval
- Messaging between managers and employees
- Real-time reports on attendance, labor costs and other workforce data
- Integrates with third-party payroll systems
- Online access for employees to select and enroll in benefit plans, as well as view plan information at any time.
- Ability to set up plans for one or more companies
- Automatic notices sent when proof of insurance or other life event is needed
- Benefits calculation and eligibility rules based on client or benefits requirements
- Ability for employees to complete and access their performance reviews
- Side-by-side comparisons of manager and employee performance ratings
- Automation of review process with approvals and notifications
- Ability for managers and employees to sign reviews via electronic signatures
- Attendance Management?
- Benefits Administration?
- Employee Self-Service?
- Learning Management System?
- Mobile Access?
- Payroll Management?
- Performance Appraisal?
- Recruiting Management?
PeopleStrategy eHCM is designed for employers with 300 to 3,000 employees, but can be scalable to 5,000 or more. Out of respect for its clients’ privacy, PeopleStrategy does not disclose client names, but will provide references to prospects at the appropriate time in the sales cycle.
Free Report: 5 Essential Steps for Choosing the Right HR SoftwareChoosing an HR Software solution is all about finding the right fit. Our report will walk you through the process and help you make a smart purchasing decision. Download Now
As part of its Client for Life philosophy, PeopleStrategy evaluates the potential client much like the potential client would evaluate the software. This is done to make sure the relationship will work going forward and that the software will work for the client.
As part of this evaluation, PeopleStrategy conducts a thorough needs analysis and listens closely to the potential client throughout the sales process to understand each prospect’s specific needs and to identify what they’re looking for in a HCM solution.
The client is assigned a dedicated Account Manager after a contract is signed to help them manage the implementation process and to serve as a point of contact after the solution is live. The Account Manager conducts regular reviews to ensure PeopleStrategy eHCM is continuing to meet the client’s needs.
The implementation process, referred to as Clear Path Implementation, typically takes 90 days, depending on the modules purchased and the complexity of the implementation. A detailed Implementation Plan with validated estimated requirements and a timeline will be developed with the client. The implementation fee includes training, which is delivered through virtual classrooms, webinars, and self-paced sessions.
Customer Service & Support
In addition to the Account Manager, the client is assigned a dedicated Client Service Representative as a primary point of contact for support. Clients can contact the representative via phone or email during regular business hours.
PeopleStrategy continuously solicits feedback from its clients via an annual survey. The company also sends surveys to new clients after a contract is signed and again after the implementation process is completed.
PeopleStrategy eHCM doesn’t currently offer a learning management system or a comprehensive talent management suite. Companies will need to integrate with a third-party provider for those features.
Also, its Talent Acquisition component doesn’t include resume parsing functionality.
PeopleStrategy prides itself on its commitment to doing the right thing for its prospects, clients, partners, employees and company. The company also believes client relationships should be made for life, so ensuring the relationship is a good fit on both sides is critical not only before the solution is deployed but also continuously throughout the life of the relationship.
Headquartered in Atlanta, PeopleStrategy has offices in Salt Lake City and Boston, as well as sales offices across the country. It’s received the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces distinction in both 2013 and 2014.Download Vendor Comparison Guide